Celebrations - A Collection Of short Stories by K.M. Lowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I’ve not read anything from this author previously so this collection of short stories was a great introduction to her.
This is a collection of several different short stories where the days are celebrated in Ireland and United Kingdom.
1) Burns Night - Love Of Haggis
2) Valentine's Day - One Date
3) St Patrick's Day - The Luck of The Irish
4) Mother's Day - Don't Hold A Grudge
5) Easter - The Hunt Is On
6) Halloween - Hollows Creek
7)Bonfire Night - Bonfire Of Love
8) Christmas - Christmas Promise
9) New Year - New Year's Resolution
As you can guess my favourite is St. Patrick’s Day and how appropriate it is that I’m reading it just a few days before the day itself.
Erin gets more than she bargained for when she visited Ireland to see her friend Ewan :)
This is a well written selection of stories. If your looking for feel good heart warming stories then I highly recommend this collection.
View all my reviews