Monday 11 March 2019

Wrath - new release



💀WRATH Bk3 in #TheEliteSeven series by @ClaireCRileyAuthor is LIVE!!!

I’ll do whatever it takes to become a member and earn my place in the ranks of only the most Elite.
This isn’t just my chance, it’s my legacy and reckoning.

$20 GC Enter→ http://bit.ly/2tZytUS

MY REVIEW

This is book three in The Elite Seven series. Make sure you read the previous books Lust and Pride before you read Wrath. 

As much as I loved the first book the more I read this series the more invested I am in the series. Like seriously these characters are awesome. 

Now we have Wrath, Samuels, story. He will do whatever he has to to be one of the Elite. It is everything he wants. 

I absolutely loved this story. I couldn’t read it fast enough. 

I cannot wait for the next book Envy. I highly recommend this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment