Tuesday 12 March 2019

Review: A Father's Insistence

A Father's Insistence A Father's Insistence by Anna Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book three in this series and my favourite. Make sure you read the previous two books as they are so good and the story is intertwined.

Book one Legacy of Succession is Nicholas and Victoria’s story. Book two Tainted Reasoning is William and Tamaras story. Now we have book three...Theo and Joannas story.

Joanna lost out to Victoria and now she’s to marry Victoria’s brother Theo. Although Joanna has been through so much she’s a real strong character.

Talk about saving the best til last. This is a really well written intense read that I absolutely loved. Brilliant characters that I couldn’t get enough of. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment