Thursday 21 March 2019

Review: Miranda

Miranda Miranda by Stewart Giles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve not read any of this authors previous books so I was looking forward to reading this standalone. I wasn’t disappointed.

Miranda is in a secure psychiatric unit for killing twelve people after convincing the judge she’s criminally insane. Here is her story and what a story it is.

I’m not going to go into the storyline as I feel you need to read this story for yourself. The secondary characters have their own stories which adds so much more to this story.

I thought this was a clearly written story. I couldn’t resist but to read this in one sitting.

Expect the unexpected.

This author sure knows how to captivate his readers. I’ll definitely be looking into reading more from him in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment