Thursday 13 October 2016

MY REVIEW

This is my first read by this author it certainly won't be the last. Although this is book eight in Will Trent series I read it as a standalone. The author did a great job of filling in the blanks of who people were and I didn't feel lost. Having said that I wish I had started from the beginning and moved forward with the characters as I really liked this book. 


As soon as I finished this I had to message my book buddy and tell her how much I enjoyed reading it. It's been quite a while that a crime thriller grabbed my attention the way this book did.


When a body is found in an empty warehouse it's up to Special Agent Will Trent to find the killer. It gets more complicated when his past comes back to haunt him. Can he find the killer, keep his relationship with Dr Sara Linton the medical examiner intact and also keep his sanity?


A really brilliant well written story that I thoroughly enjoyed. The twists had me in a spin. Loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment