Tuesday 17 January 2017

MY REVIEW

Although the author says this book can be read as a standalone DON'T DO IT. In my opinion these books read to be read in order. 


Water Under the Bridge is book one. In book one we read Jude and Kates story. Dead in the Water is a continuation of their story and what a story it is too. I found myself reading this in one day as I could not put it down. 


Both are psychotic killers that believe they are doing good by killing bad people. I love the way their story went. I felt as if I was holding my breath most of the time and I did grab alcohol to help me finish it lol 


Before starting this I took the time to read book one for the third time. (I rarely do a re-read as I have so many books to read that I don't have time) I'm so looking forward to when book three comes out so I can re-read both books again.


No comments:

Post a Comment