Friday 20 January 2017

MY REVIEW 

Oh my dayz. This is a fantastic m/m story. I so didn't want it to finish. I thought I'd start this on my kindle app this morning & continue tonight. However Sebastian and Malcolm kept calling me and I ended up reading it pretty quickly.


This is a great story with some brilliant secondary characters that I hope to read more of in this series. If your looking for a hard core m/m erotica read then I certainly recommend this. 


I've gotta say it's been a long time that I've bought a book and read it straight away. Being a blogger means I've got quite a list of books to read and review. My new year resolution was to read the odd book for me and I'm so so happy that I picked this book as it has confirmed that although I read some great book while blogging I need to read for me. 

I'm going to be stalking this author waiting for more of this series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment