Tuesday 28 February 2017

MY REVIEW

I started reading Christine Nolfi's stories four years ago. I always find myself absorbed in her stories as she beautifully writes about true to life characters. She never fails to describe the the settings in such a way that you want to be there yourself. Christine certainly knows how to tell a story. 

I'm not going to go into the storyline as the blurb gives you enough and I don't want to spoil the story for you. What I will say is I found this story had a great storyline with lovely likeable characters. 

If your looking for a really good well written story then I highly recommend this read. In my opinion it is faultless. 

Although my reading taste has changed over the years Christine Nolfi's stories are like a comfort blanket to me. When I'm having a down day or a book hangover I seem to find myself re reading one of her stories. 

I'm looking forward to reading more of the Sweet Lake series.

No comments:

Post a Comment