Tuesday 28 February 2017

MY REVIEW

Oh my dayz. I've just spent my weekend absorbed in this story with the Four Crows and Elliott and I totally loved it. 


The Crow family consists of a father, two sons and a daughter Maggie. The make Crows are pure evil. Although Maggies father loves her she lives in fear of her family. Her brothers never fail to let her know how evil they are. She is caught up in her family's evilness. Can Elliott be her salvation? 


Then she meets Elliott. He's about to change her life but she doesn't realise how much it will change. 


Elliott is obsessed with  finding out what happened his wife and son when they went missing. This search brings him to the Crow family. Elliott is broken to the point he doesn't care about anything except finding the truth. 


My warped mind and over active imagination loved this story. I couldn't guess what way the story was going to go. Amazing read. If I could give this more than five stars I would. 

Looking forward to reading more from this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment