Tuesday 21 February 2017

MY REVIEW

Wow when I sat to read this earlier I didn't expect to get such feelings going through me. I sat and inhaled this in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. I NEEDED to know what was going to happen. As I kept reading my stomach was in a twist. I was really hoping this author wasn't going to gut me. Did she? Well your gonna have to read it yourself. I will say as soon as I had finished it my daughter walked in the room asking about dinner and I bawled at her. Good book she asked? I couldn't put into words how much I loved it.


I'm not going to say anything about the storyline. I will say I'd love another story about the secondary characters- Rock and his crew gave me goosebumps.


I'm not sure why I haven't read any of this authors books before but that will have to change as this was an epic read.


No comments:

Post a Comment