Thursday 23 February 2017

MY REVIEW

I've read a few books from this author and this was certainly my favourite to date. 


At the start although I thought it started brilliantly I wasn't too keen that it started with the main characters being so young (this is only my opinion and doesn't take anything from the story). However I had faith in the author and read on. I found myself absorbing the words and forgetting that I wasn't keen on the age at the beginning. 


My heart broke for Killian. His story wasn't an easy one and he wasn't dealing with it very well. Until Rylee. She changed everything and gave him a reason to live. Unfortunately his past was holding him back and happiness seemed so far away. That is until fate stepped in. Can Killian be strong enough for both of them?


I was amazed at the way this story went. I had quite a few omg moments and did actually grab the alcohol. I had goosebumps reading parts of this story. 


This was written in such a way that I couldn't put it down. I read this in an afternoon and enjoyed every word of it. I'm looking forward to seeing what else this author comes up with. I loved this story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment