Monday 21 January 2019

Review: The Reach of Shadows

The Reach of Shadows The Reach of Shadows by Tony J. Forder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was exceedingly happy when I heard this author was releasing another DI Bliss book. If you haven’t read this series what are you waiting for. Although the books can be read as a standalone don’t do it. Starting from book one you actually go on a journey with Bliss and Chandler. I felt as if I was with them throughout. I had a sincere interest in what was happening.

I’m not gonna rehash the blurb for you. The author has written a lengthy enough blurb to give you an insight of what to expect.
I will say I felt as if there was two stories going on at the same time- the investigation and DI Bliss private life. I can’t honestly say which I enjoyed more... both were brilliant. The author did a great job of combining these stories together. Read it and see for yourself.

I’m so sad to finish this book. My fingers are crossed for more of Bliss and Chandler as I’m not ready to say goodbye to them yet.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this series. I feel that if you enjoy police thrillers that this is a must read. Actually if you enjoy reading this is a must read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment