Tuesday 29 January 2019

Review: Spare Room

Spare Room Spare Room by Dreda Say Mitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can’t believe it’s taken me this long to read a book by this author... definitely worth waiting for and I’ll certainly be reading her previous books as this was a fantastic read.

Lisa moves into a Spare Room in a beautiful house belonging to Jack and Martha. She doesn’t realise that this move is going to change her life forever.

This story sucked me in right from the start. I felt I was reading this holding my breath and sitting on the edge of my seat. No matter how much I thought ahead at how this story was gonna play out I couldn’t have guessed correctly.

If you love psychological thrillers then I highly recommend this gem. You won’t regret it. This is a good sized story that I read in a day...I just couldn’t put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment