Monday 15 April 2019

Review: Dark Sky Island

Dark Sky Island Dark Sky Island by Lara Dearman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve not read book one of this series but I’ll definitely wanna go back and read it as I really enjoyed this story.

This story is based on an island called Sark, a dark island where there are no street lights or cars.

Detective Michael Gilbert and journalist Jennifer Dorey find themselves on Sark with Micheal investigating a skeleton been found and Jennifer getting the story.

I’ve got to admit I was fascinated about this island and actually googled it. Yes it’s a real place. Am looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

Although I thought this was slow to start with I found this to be a well written murder mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment