Monday 29 April 2019

Review: Not My Daughter

Not My Daughter Not My Daughter by Kate Hewitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what a story. This brought me back to before I had a kindle and I would search everywhere for a book like Jodi Picoult that would take my breath away. This sure did.

I started this on a sunny afternoon and I seriously didn’t move until I had finished the book. I was so engrossed in the amazing story telling that I didn’t feel the time passing.

I’m not going to go into the storyline as the blurb should be enough for you.

This is an emotional story where I felt the author pulled my heart apart. Not an easy read due to the difficult topics, but a story that needs to be told.

Without a doubt this will be one of my top reads this year and I’ll certainly be re reading it in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment