Saturday 27 April 2019

Review: His Salvation

His Salvation His Salvation by Claire Marta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is part of the Cavalieri Della Morte series and I am absolutely loving the series.

This is Kay’s story. A hit gone wrong. Is he being framed or has someone messed up?

A wrong turn has Evelyn in his grasp. How far will he go though.

Loved these two characters. While reading this my mind was trying to jump forward to see how it would end but I certainly kept jumping to the wrong conclusions.

We get some Mafia thrown in which I liked.

I read this in one sitting. It’s a quick read but an oh so good read. Although I could rant that I wanted the story longer ( believe me if it was longer I’d have inhaled it too) I thought this was perfect.

This is a new to me author but I’ll certainly be reading more from her in the future. Can’t wait to read more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment