Sunday 7 April 2019

Review: Turn The Other Way

Turn The Other Way Turn The Other Way by Stuart James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first but certainly not my last read by this author. I read this within twenty four hours and if my family had have left me alone I’d have read it quicker. Once I started I didn’t want to put it down. Talk about sucking you right in!!

This is a brilliantly written story that had me on the edge of my seat. Just when I thought I knew what way the story was going the author threw a twist at me. I seriously didn’t know what way to think.

I’m not gonna rehash the story for you. If you like psychological reads that lean more to horror then this could be the story for you. I’m really looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment