Sunday 28 April 2019

Review: Method

Method Method by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve only read one other book by this author. I’ve seen friends praise this authors writing so I really need to go and read her other books.

If your looking for a unique and complexed read then this could be the one for you. Written real well this is a captivating and interesting story about Lucas and Mila.
Personally it wasn’t a one sitting read as it was a kinda heavy read which isn’t a bad thing. It just had me reading a little slower and absorbing each word.

This is definitely an author to keep an eye out for. She has written a book that will have your emotions all over the place. Expect the unexpected with this author. I highly recommend this amazing read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment