Monday 9 September 2019

A Family Affair - new release



πŸ’•A Family Affair: An Extreme Taboo Anthology πŸ’•
#Live today on #KindleUnlimited


❝A family's love can be everything ...

From the Wreckage of Illicit affairs and the Lies that Bind us close together, how can it be wrong when it seems so right?

Even Against the Spread of an Indecent Craving, there is a hope that can't be broken between the blood that runs through our veins.

And if you look closely enough in the South of Nowhere, you'll find that even the most Intimate Relations end in ways that satisfy the curious mind that follows their heart.❞

πŸ–€Daniels πŸ–€Davies πŸ–€LeeAnn πŸ–€Olson πŸ–€RenΓ© πŸ–€Vance πŸ–€Wallace

MY REVIEW

I absolutely love anthologies. I dip into them in between reads. It’s also a great opportunity to get introduced to new authors.

I’ve got to say I saw this on social media and my expectations was high cos in all honesty these authors are amazing. I wasn’t disappointed.

The amazing Yolanda started this off with Uncle Huck and what a fab story it is.
Each author gave us a gripping taboo read that had me mentally high fiving each of them. 

Now if each author would go and write some more of their story even a series I’d be a very happy reader. Each story was a complete story but with all anthologies and brilliant authors I’m greedy and always want more πŸ–€

#familyaffairanthology #danirene #aadavies #yolandaolson #leeannemery #allyvance #megandaniels #murphywallace #newrelease #anthology #darkromance #tabooromance

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment