Wednesday 25 September 2019

Review: Noble Savages: A Dark High School Bully Romance Box Set

Noble Savages: A Dark High School Bully Romance Box Set Noble Savages: A Dark High School Bully Romance Box Set by Natalie Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what an awesome anthology. Five full length bully romance novels. So so good.

Lawless Kingdom by Natalie Bennett

This is a brilliant read. Different to what I’m use to from this author but still a great read.

Rhiannon is a very likeable character from the start. As soon as Judah was introduced I knew he was going to be trouble. Big trouble.

Absolutely loved this story. I’m hoping it’s the start of a series from this author.


Vicious Knight by Nicole Cypher

My first and not my last read by this author.

Bullying is rife in this story.

Popular Cam wants to destroy Eden after she sees something she isn’t meant to.
Cam is a vicious bully that will do anything to ruin her.

If your looking for a well written bully story the I recommend this one.

Cruel King- Rina Kent

This is a new to me author. I can’t wait to read more from her as I loved this story.

This is a brilliant read. Great storyline based around Levi and Astrid. The twists and turns had me on the edge of my seat.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment