Wednesday 4 September 2019

Review: 'Til Death Do Us Part

'Til Death Do Us Part 'Til Death Do Us Part by Heidi Renee Mason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Make sure you read the previous two books or your gonna be so lost.

Seriously is Emma ever gonna get a break. Just when she is pulling through from one nightmare her past is creeping back up on her.

As I’m Irish I loved that we got to go to Ireland with these characters.

Just in case you’ve not read the previous books I’m hesitant to say anything about the storyline in case it spoils it for you. I will say I thoroughly enjoyed these three books and this was just as good as the previous books.

This is a great conclusion to this series. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment