Monday 30 September 2019

Review: Tibble and Grandpa

Tibble and Grandpa Tibble and Grandpa by Wendy Meddour
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what a story.

Granda misses granny a lot. Tibble wants to talk to Granda but he’s not replying. When they start talking it leads them to talk about missing grandma.

Ideal book for any kid that’s lost their grandma. It may help them understand.

A beautiful illustrated story. Be warned it may not be for everyone.

This book reminds me of the day my partners mum died. We took his dad back to our house as we didn’t want to leave him alone. I had a sleepover arranged at a friends house for my kids if they got too much for him. My youngest son who was little at the time went up to Granda and handed him some wrestling cards. They chatted for ages.I realised then the best thing for Granda was to have kids around him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment