Monday 9 September 2019

Review: A Family Affair: An Extreme Taboo Anthology

A Family Affair: An Extreme Taboo Anthology A Family Affair: An Extreme Taboo Anthology by Yolanda Olson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love anthologies. I dip into them in between reads. It’s also a great opportunity to get introduced to new authors.

I’ve got to say I saw this on social media and my expectations was high cos in all honesty these authors are amazing. I wasn’t disappointed.

The amazing Yolanda started this off with Uncle Huck and what a fab story it is.
Each author gave us a gripping taboo read that had me mentally high fiving each of them.

Now if each author would go and write some more of their story even a series I’d be a very happy reader. Each story was a complete story but with all anthologies and brilliant authors I’m greedy and always want more 🖤

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment