Tuesday 7 January 2020

Blood Lust - new release




๑۩۩๑NEW RELEASE๑۩۩๑
*•*´¨)✮
¸.•´✮¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨✮
(¸.• ✮Starting the Royal Bastards MC with a bang is Erin’s new release Blood Lust. This book isn't for the faint of hearts, so climb up and hold on tight because you are in for the ride of your life.*•*´¨)✮
¸.•´✮¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨✮
(¸.• ✮

"Brutally dark but beautifully twisted."- ARC reviewer

Blood Lust by Erin Trejo
Royal Bastards MC Series

Blurb: I love being the VP of the Royal Bastards MC. It was my calling. So was the blood lust. I grew up craving it in any form I could get it and I took it with force. But that wasn’t all I wanted.

No, I wanted her.

The old lady of a rival MC. I watched her as I sated my taste for blood but once I had her, I didn’t know if I could finish what I started. She’s found something else inside of me that I didn’t know I had. Now I don’t know what to do with her.

Kill her? Or Keep her?

Follow the Royal Bastards MC: https://www.royalbastardsmc.com

#newrelease #live #BloodLust #RoyalBastardsMCSeries #RBMCSeries #apha #mcromance #suspense #love #oneclick #instagood

No comments:

Post a Comment