Saturday 18 January 2020

Review: Even If It Hurts

Even If It Hurts Even If It Hurts by Marni Mann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading this I’ve realised that I’ve so not read enough of this authors stories as this was so good.

Gahhhhh what a story. From start to finish the author had me under her spell. I felt as if she threw me on an emotional rollercoaster to read this.

The true raw emotion that the author portrayed through her words in Even If It Hurts is amazing. She put a spell on me.

She gave us four amazing characters Chloe, Lance, Oliver and Molly. My heart broke for Chloe.

No more from me. All I’m gonna say is this is a fantastic read. If this is a sign of the stories coming this year then we are in for one fantastic year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment