Thursday 16 January 2020

Review: Leave Me Breathless: The Black Rose Collection

Leave Me Breathless: The Black Rose Collection Leave Me Breathless: The Black Rose Collection by Sienna Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love anthologies. Usually I dip in and out between books with an anthology.

As this was my most anticipated Leave Me Breathless anthology I pretty much read this in a few days. I found myself syncing my kindle app on my phone when I hadn’t got my kindle nearby.

Another positive about anthologies is I get introduced to new authors and find more books to read. My favourite genre is dark so I was super excited to read this. I wasn’t disappointed.

Each of these stories are well written. From mafia to psychological we get it all in here.

I can’t wait to read more from each and every one of these authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment