Tuesday 21 January 2020

Koyn - new release



۩
66465ACB-DDC0-4FA5-B795-802BDA5A36CF.png
۩KOYN is LIVE!۩
66465ACB-DDC0-4FA5-B795-802BDA5A36CF.png
۩
Author: Author K Webster
Series: Royal Bastards MC
Genre: MC Dark Romance

D84873C9-4850-437D-B178-F8836CD499B9.png
BUY KOYN TODAY!

Blurb:
I had it all.
Family. Career. A future.
Until a couple of bikers took it brutally away from me.
They scarred me both inside and out, killing the man I once was.
Jared Koynakov is dead and Koyn rose from the ashes.

Ten years later, I live by a code that is shaped by hate, anger, and revenge.
As prez, I’ve built a brotherhood of men who share the same thirst for vengeance and are loyal until the end.
Together, we will find those bastards and end them.
Every last one of them.

All it takes is one slip, and I almost have them in my grasp.
Until a pretty pageant girl, who looks far too much like my daughter, steps into the fray causing the ultimate distraction.

I must choose between my revenge and being her savior.
I’m one helluva biker with a taste for torture, but I’m an even better daddy...

MY REVIEW

Yet again this author has blown my mind. Koyn is an amazing read. From start to finish I was gripped. This is dark and intense. Some amazing characters including Koyn and Hadley. 

Not a story for everyone but as it’s so wrong I absolutely loved it. As with other books by this author expect the unexpected and hold tight. 

Can’t wait to read more in this series if this story is anything to go by. 

Blew My Mind. Awesome Read. 


۞¤══¤ROYAL BASTARDS MC¤══¤۞

28 Authors 26 Chapters around the Nation!

Check them all out here:
#RBMC #Koyn #AuthorKWebster #MCDarkRomance #RoyalBastardsMCSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment