Friday 3 January 2020

Review: Princess Ballot

Princess Ballot Princess Ballot by Jaymin Eve
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my dayz. These two authors are new to me so I’m super excited that they’ve each got more books I can throw myself into. Princess Ballot is a great start to my reading this year. I read a few chapters and as soon as I had a chance that evening I inhaled the rest. I couldn’t put it down.

I absolutely love Violet. She has nothing yet she never lets that pull her down. She’s strong and feisty and luckily can give as good as she gets.

The Royals...seriously those men are off the charts hot. I love how the authors wrote in a way that one minute I loved a character and the next I was ready to fight him (if you’ve read this you’ll know who I’m talking about).

I didn’t think this was dark but then again it may be for some. I however am super excited to have read it and hope we won’t be waiting too long for book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment