Monday 28 April 2014

Lussuria review

Oh my dayz. This book totally wrecked me. I don't normally get teary with books but I did with this one.


This is one of them books I'm afraid to go into detail with the review. I don't want to put any spoilers in it so I'm going to say how I felt about the book instead. 


I thought Lexi was such a courageous girl. She went through so much heartache at such a young age I'm surprised she's actually sane. I'm so glad she has a brother and such great friends. 


Enter Lucca. He's my new book boyfriend. I thoroughly loved him. Just thinking about him while writing this has me swooning. 


This is certainly one of my top reads this year. I may want to scream and shout about the ending but I won't as I know book two will be out soon.


If your looking for a brilliant erotic read that's gonna play with your emotions then grab this book now. I highly recommend this read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment