Monday 30 June 2014

The Saint review

My first Tiffany Reisz book and wow what a story it is. Talk about starting off reading an authors book with a bang. 


This book is told in the present with flashbacks to the past as Nora tells the story of her past to her liver. I've never read anything like this before. It's the story of a young girl falling in love with a priest. My jaw dropped at some of the conversations these two had. 


This is a complicated and forbidden love story. It's a story that gets you thinking. As I'm a catholic I thought the religious aspect would put me off. Instead I was captivated and learnt so much more. 

The sex scenes were hot and the author opened my mind to bdsm in a tasteful way. 


This is a really brilliant book from a fantastic author. This book got under my skin and I was totally gripped from start to finish. I need to go look into this authors other books as this book certainly whet my appetite.


No comments:

Post a Comment