Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lock & Key review

Oh wow what a story this is. This is a really brilliant book that was on my mind while I wasn't reading it. 


I loved this book. It really did get under my skin. Grace is a fantastic fiesty character. She's an Old Lady but been away from the club for fifteen years. Why has she been away? How come she's back ? These will be answered by reading:) yes I really can't put into words how much I loved this book. My view of this book wouldn't give it justice. The synopsis only gives us a teaser of what's in the book. 


I've just gotta add this... I can't believe this twist the author put in this book. If I had have had her phone number I'd have rang & ranted as soon as I read it. However now that I've finished the book it all makes sense. 


If your looking for a really brilliant standalone then I really do recommend you 1-click this.


No comments:

Post a Comment