Monday 12 October 2015

Cousins book 1- my review

This is book one in a two book series. Both books are out now. 

After being attacked by an intruder Elizabeth Hill moves in with her aunt and uncle to get her life back on track. Her uncle asks her cousin to keep an eye out for her. 

Roman her cousin is a man whore who has made his money by fixing celebrities problems. He's reluctant to keep an eye out for Elizabeth until he realises she's the girl he spotted on a dance floor and was infatuated with. 

Although Roman came across as arrogant I really liked him. He's a hot, sexy alpha male. Elizabeth grew on me as I got into the book. 

What an ending. I'm so happy I waited to read this until book two has been released. 

Although this can be a taboo subject the cousins are not blood related. Great debut novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment