Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hetch - my review

I cannot believe this is the first book I've read by this author. This will definitely have to be rectified as I absolutely loved this book.

Hetch is a SWAT team leader. He refuses to be in a relationship but isn't short of women jumping into bed with him. Unfortunately his heads not in a good place. Liberty his neighbour is a youth worker. Taking a break from sex isn't so easy when she is listening to Hetch next door. 

The chemistry between these two is hot. Two great main characters with brilliant secondary characters. Looking forward to reading more from this series. 
Hetch is a strong alpha male who normally gets what he wants. I really liked Liberty and was hoping he wasn't going to hurt her. 

I found this to be a really great read that played with my emotion. 

I will certainly be looking into reading more books from this author. Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment