Saturday 22 April 2017

MY REVIEW

I wanted to read more from this author as I had just read Bad, Bad Girl and loved it. However after the first two pages of this book I put it down & thought what the heck am I reading. I didn't realise it was a futuristic story. I usually give books like this a wide berth. Books and films in this genre have never interested me. Just my own personal choice. 


Back to the book. There was no way I was going to give this a dnf until I gave it a good try so I grabbed a coffee and continued reading. 


WOW. What a great surprise this book was for me. It's dark, taboo and dirty. It's a quick read that I devoured in one sitting. The futuristic element didn't even bother me which kinda shocked me. 


Five futuristic stars for me. It threw me into a genre I didn't think I'd like and shocked the pants off me. I'm gonna be looking to see what else this author has for me:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment