Thursday 29 June 2017

MY REVIEW

This is book two of this duet. Make sure you read book one UltraViolence before you read this as the story continues. 


Just before reading this I took the opportunity to re read book one. My reading list is so long I rarely get the opportunity to re read but with this I just had to. These characters were in my head since reading book one and I had to know what was going to happen after that ending. The author did not disappoint me. 


I love how Kenna was portrayed as the strong feisty female character. Levi is hot and twisted. I love how perfectly suited these are to each other. 


The only negative I have about this story is it felt more rushed than book one. A lot of information was thrown at us in a shorter read. I still loved it. 


Fantastic story. I'm looking forward to reading more from this author in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment