Thursday 25 January 2018

NEW RELEASE

Title:  LIARS

Author: FRANCES VICKS

Amazon Universal Link:  U myBook.to/LiarsSocial


Description:
He loves you. He’d do anything for you. But you don’t even know his name.

Jenny hasn’t had an easy life – no job and no money, with a sick mother and an abusive ex-stepfather. Not that anybody cares, she’s from the wrong side of town.

David has taken care of Jenny ever since they were at school together. He knows how special she is, how much she needs his support. David has a lot of love to give.

Jenny and David aren’t in a relationship. They aren’t even friends.

Jenny thinks she’s free to do what she wants, see who she likes. What does David think? Well, you’ll have to find out.

A gripping psychological thriller about the lies we tell ourselves, perfect for fans of Friend RequestThe Couple Next Door and Teresa Driscoll.


Author Bio:
The only child of parents who worked at a top security psychiatric hospital, Frances Vick grew up receiving disquieting notes and presents from the patients. Expelled from school, she spent the next few years on the dole, augmenting her income by providing security and crewing for gigs, and being a medical experiment guinea pig. Later jobs included working in a theatre in Manhattan, teaching English in Japanese Junior High Schools, and being a life model in Italy, before coming back to London and working with young offenders and refugees. Her first novel 'Chinaski' was published in 2014, her second, bestselling novel 'Bad Little Girl' came out in February 2017. Liars is out now.


Author Social Media Links:
TWITTER: @franvicksays

MY REVIEW

I read this a couple of weeks ago and I’m still trying to put my words together to write a review as I don’t wanna spoil it for anyone. 

The title is a clue that this story has lies in it, plenty of them. Jenny , Freddie and David are the main characters and we hear the story through their point of view. I found myself wondering who to believe which is probably what the author wanted. 


It took a while for me to get into this story so I’m glad I stayed with it. Very good storyline with some greats twists and turns that kept me reading. My first read by this author and certainly not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment