Tuesday 27 November 2018

Review: Beneath the Lake

Beneath the Lake Beneath the Lake by Casi McLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve got to start off by saying I usually stay clear of time travel books. I’m so glad that made it on my reading list as I really enjoyed it.

Lacey is running from a party after getting her heart broken. The weather isn’t good and her car skids off the road taking her into a lake.
After wakening up she finds a strange man but it gets even stranger when she realises she’s living in 1949.

This book surprised me in how much I enjoyed it. Once I got into the swing of point of views and different times I really enjoyed it.
I do believe no matter what the genre is if a story is told well people will step out of their genres to try something different. This is one of those kinda reads. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment