Tuesday 27 August 2019

Review: Dead Inside

Dead Inside Dead Inside by Noelle Holten
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was super excited to see that this author was writing a new series.

Although there’s quite a few characters in this story I didn’t find myself confused.

Lucy is a probation officer. She sees a lot of nastiness in the world through her job and unfortunately it isn’t much better at home with her abusive husband.

DC Maggie Jamieson is on the hunt when three men are murdered. She needs to find out what’s happening before anyone else gets killed.. but can she?


This is a well written debut novel that I thoroughly enjoyed. When I wasn’t reading this I was thinking about it. Dead Inside was that good. So looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment