Tuesday 7 July 2020

Cyclone of Chaos - new release



۩♦️۩NEW RELEASE۩♦️۩

☠️ Cyclone of Chaos ☠️ 

🔥 Elizabeth City, NC Chapter🔥

Author: E.C. Land

Series: Royal Bastards MC

Cover Design - Simply Defined Art

 

🖤❤️ ORDER TODAY ❤️🖤

Available on #KindleUnlimited

Purchase Link: https://amzn.to/3d70vlY

Add to #TBR: https://bit.ly/2KRzqqU

 

Scorch

 

I was born with a heart filled with love, only to be reborn as Scorch when that heart was incinerated. The only thing that runs through my veins now is hatred, and it’s never going to change. I shut out all my emotions a long time ago and I’ll be damned if I’ll release them ever again. Not even for her.

 

Like the treacherous winds of a hurricane, she invaded my life. But, it’s not the first time she's done this. Although, this time it’s different. My club and I are the only ones who can help her father bring down a common enemy.

 

I'll help her father for a price, but I won't ever allow myself to feel something for her ever again. That bridge was literally ripped from the ground by the cyclone of chaos that summer.

 

In this life, it’s kill or be killed and I’m not about to die. Scorch is my name and I’ll fuck anyone up who tries to cross me.


MY REVIEW


Oh wow. I absolutely loved this story. I was actually ranting at my kindle while reading it. 


My heart broke for Scorch when I read he lost his wife. He couldn’t see a way out. Many years later everything he believed or thought has changed. Now he must fight and protect for what he believes in. 


As soon as I started this I knew I wasn’t putting it down until the last page. 


Brilliantly written. I’m definitely gonna be reading more from this author in the future. 


 

 Website/Series Links: https://www.royalbastardsmc.com/

 To keep an eye on the Royal Bastards MC, check out: https://www.facebook.com/royalbastardsmcbooks/

 

#ECLand #CycloneOfChaos #RoyalBastardsMC #newrelease #mcromance #oneclick #RBMC #romance #love #suspense #FreeOnKU @E.C.LandAuthor

No comments:

Post a Comment