Tuesday 22 September 2020

The Elves & the Bondage Daddy - new release




 Final Synopsis

A DADDY DOM, TWO NAUGHTY VIRGIN ELVES AND AN INTERFERING FATHER, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Benidic and Gwil know their future is to be bonded to each other, but as much as they love each other there is something missing in their lives.

 

That is until Drake.

 

Drake is down on his luck. His shoe making business has closed and he must find another income. Then he gets an offer from the owner of the club he frequents to make BDSM bondage wear. But there’s a problem, he needs assistance. Can the two men who break into his shop provide the answer? Or is trying to teach two naughty Elves what happens when you mess with a Daddy Dom just the start of his problems?

 

The Elves and the Bondage Daddy is a standalone mmm gay romance with delightful dark twists, enough steam to melt your panties and a HEA.

 

Trigger Warning: Dubious Consent, BDSM, Daddy Kink.

 

 

 

5.Universal Link

      Links the Bondage Daddy! 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CRYHBKJ/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CRYHBKJ/


Bio

Let me introduce myself, I’m JP or Jayne. I’m a lady of a certain age (cough, cough over 50 but I embrace my inner child often). I’m an identical twin and I was born in the Isle of Man; this makes me Manx (not British or English). I’ve lived in several places over the years but I returned to the island 1998. I love the sea and now it’s only a stone’s throw from my home. 

 

I quit my nursing career this year to follow my dream to write full time. I published my first book in 2018 and since then I’ve managed to publish some twenty plus books. (I have a 12 book challenge this year! I’ve managed to write 14 so far!)

 

My island is steeped in folklore and I have used some of this in my writing, particularly the Manx Cat Guardian Series, it’s paranormal with a twist. But I’m an eclectic girl and I’ve spread my wings since then.  The tropes I write vary from, Daddy Kink, BDSM, age gap, Billionaire romance, Small town friendships, friends to lovers, out for you, sweet romance, and so much more. They all have a little angst (or a lot). I tend to write in series and The Elves and the Bondage Daddy lends itself to that too, (shakes head). 

 

Writing has unleashed a beast in my mind and now I can’t switch it off. So with that, I now have to try and keep my unruly boys in check while they vie for my attention, and currently it’s who shouts the loudest. But, I’m okay with that now I have the time to let the words follow J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment