Friday 14 February 2014

DRIVING LAYNE review

I've read this authors other books but I think this is her best yet. 

I just loved how I read the description and thought yes I'm gonna like this book... Then bam!! The truth hits you. That this book is so much more than the description. 

This book certainly had the shock factor. It gave me goosebumps and then the tears started. Just thinking about this storyline has me holding my breath. As much as I loved this authors other books this one blew my socks off me... Yes it's that good. 

This is certainly a book that will stay with me for a long time. 

Amazing piece of writing that may have you grabbing the tissues. 

Well done to the author for another fantastic story. Looking forward to reading more from you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment