Wednesday 26 February 2014

Love Bats Last review

This is a really lovely hot story. It's based on two characters Alex and Jackie. 

Alex is a baseball player and he manages his fathers vineyard. He's hot and sexy and I just loved reading about him. 

Jackie is a vet who works in a marine centre. She's trying to find out why the sea lions & seals are dying mysteriously. Alex can't resist volunteering in the centre to be close to Jackie. 


The research the author did for this book on the two main subjects- baseball and marine biology is fantastic. I certainly love reading a book that broadens my mind with subjects I know nothing about. When I started reading this I wasn't interested in either subjects but once I got into the book my views changed. 

Great writing with a brilliant storyline. 

Received arc in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment