Wednesday 12 February 2014

STOLEN GRACE review

Wow!!! What a truly remarkable gripping story this was. 

I'm really not going to say much about the storyline. I went into this not reading the synopsis or any other reviews. I'm so glad I did. It shocked the pants off me!!

This book is told from three points of view. Sylvia, Tommy and their daughter Grace. I really loved reading all their points of views. 

There is so much going on in this book I was glued from beginning to end. The twists and turns will have you at the edge of your seat. As a mum myself I found this an emotional journey. 

I cannot praise this author enough for bringing so many subjects to the front. This is definetly a book that will pull you apart and also make you thankful for what you got. 

Received for an honest review by the author and the publisher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment