Thursday 6 February 2014

THE BROKEN review

I really loved this book. Ker, the author, did a brilliant job with this. I was gripped all the way through. 

All the characters are broken in their own way. River and her brother have had a really tough life. Her escape is her friend Sammy who lives next door. On her sixteenth birthday this all changes. In enters Danny who blackmails River into staying with him. 

This book is a rollercoaster of emotions. So much is happening in this book I just couldn't put it down. 

The secondary characters are also brilliant. I really want to read more about Jasper and Derek. 

I didn't like the ending although I can't complain as I didn't read this until book two is out so I can jump straight into book two. 

I highly recommend you read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment