Saturday 22 February 2014

FRACTURED STEEL review

Oh my dayz what have I just read and how am I going to review it. Yes that's the thought I had after reading this book and then reading the note from the author. 

This is a thoroughly brilliantly well-written story. To say I was gripped is an understatement. There was no way I could guess what was happening next. 

When I read that it had horses in it I groaned as I thought it wouldn't hold my attention. I was so so wrong. 

This is the story of Karen.... Yes that's all your going to get from me. The description of this book only tips the surface of what this book is about. 

I'm so glad the subject of PTSD was in this book as it's not talked about enough. 

I'm scratching my head wondering why my book friends have not read this gem. I'll certainly be recommending it to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment