Friday 20 January 2017

¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ღNEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT 
M. Never Ghostface Killer 
Goodreads → https://goo.gl/VQcc0p
Synopsis ↓
Once, I was nothing. 
Hungry, abandoned, wandering, and alone. An adolescent street rat fighting for crumbs. 
Then a chance encounter changed my entire world. 
A man in an expensive suit asked me how much my life was worth. 
I didn't have an answer, because I didn't know. 
He asked if I thought it was worth killing for for.
Impulsively, I said yes... 

He found me, then fostered me, and in the interim turned me into a killing machine. A modern day La Femme Nikita. 

Now, I only have one mission. To avenge the death of the man who saved me. 

There's an invisible war on the streets. Us against them. Family against family. Power against power. 

They call me Ghostface Killer because they never see me coming.

I understand the weight of that danger. 
The hazard. 
The jeopardy. 

Because now here I stand, three months pregnant with the barrel of a gun pressed to myhead cause I never saw him coming...
 

M. will be teasing a chapter in her newsletter every week

leading to release, you can sign up here →  https://goo.gl/4gPDR3

#bemybookboyfriend #MNever #ghostface 


No comments:

Post a Comment