Friday 3 February 2017

MY REVIEW

I loved this story. It was faultless in my eyes. I don't often read books that's gonna make me laugh out loud ( my partner does that on a daily basis) but I thought I'd give this a shot and I'm so glad I did. This book exceeded my expectations. I found myself laughing out loud while reading which led me to reading sentences/paragraphs out to my partner.


Who knew a text to a wrong number could be so much fun and change so many lives! I adored the banter between Ram and Dani. 


The storyline was brilliant. I loved that it wasn't all laughs and there was a more serious part to it. The secondary characters were great and added so much more to the story.


I couldn't put this down and I'm looking forward to reading more from this duo.


No comments:

Post a Comment