Wednesday 8 February 2017

MY REVIEW

If you read an follow my reviews you will probably see that I can sit and read a book in one sitting. I inhale books. However this book had me stopping a few times so I could breath as these authors pulled my heart apart and I'm still not sure it's put back fully yet.


Poppy has been friends with Brandon and Connor since they were kids. They were inseparable. Poppy loses her husband Connor to the war. Brandon is alive but he's struggling. Both of them are struggling. Their story is a raw and emotional one that left me in bits. 


PTSD is real and I'm glad that this story has brought up the pain it brings to the person and all around them as this is a topic that needs to be told. 


If your looking for a well written emotional story then I highly recommend this. Be prepared and have tissues ready :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment