Friday 10 February 2017

MY REVIEW

I've just spent my afternoon/evening reading this and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've not read anything by this author before but that's certainly gonna change after reading this gem. 


Eden searches for happiness through sex. Just before starting a new job she has a one night stand with Xavier Harrington. Neither can't forget the other. Edens new job is a live in PA for a couple with sex included. 

When Eden disappears her best friend Kara frantically looks for her. She drags Xavier in to help. Can two broken people really help each other to move on and heal from the past?


Well written story full of suspense, twists and turns. I would say this is a lighter dark read if ya know what I mean. I'm so glad I spent my Saturday reading this and I'll certainly be reading more from this author. 

I highly recommend this read.


No comments:

Post a Comment