Monday 27 March 2017

☠ ☠ MILK AND HONEY IS LIVE! ☠ ☠

By: Yolanda Olson

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2mDINkb
Worldwide: mybook.to/milkandhoney

Content Advisory. The following book contains vivid depictions of sex, gore, and death. There are scenes that will make the reader uncomfortable, anxious, and slightly agitated. You been warned so you should know what you're in for. Reader discretion is advised.

I've spent most of my time in a cage. 
A beautiful, steel structure that gives me a sense of safety.
I've been let out and I don't like this. I can't tell if this is a mind game or if I'm no longer of use. 
Nothing seems real anymore and I've been left alone.
I want to be put back into the world I know but he's been gone for days, and I don't know when he'll come home, or if he'll come home and it breaks my heart. 
I won't try to run. 
I won't try to escape and gain some false sense of freedom. 
If I've earned that much, there's no doubt he would have granted it to me. 
I don't know how much longer I can survive without him. 
I want him to come home so that I know I haven't failed him in some way. 
Sir? Do you still need me like I need you? Please? Can I go back into the cage?

#99Cents #DarkRomance #EroticHorror

No comments:

Post a Comment